|Maker||Squarp Instruments Company|
|Signal Path||Digital Hardware|
- Effect manager: combine up to 4 real-time MIDI effects per track.
- Assign manager: link an effect parameter or a CC message to the touchpad X/Y axis, the analog inputs or any of the five encoders at your disposal.
- MIDI in (to control Pyramid with a MIDI controller)
- MIDI out (x2)
- DYN sync out (available on the MIDI out B)
- CV+GATE in (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
- CV+GATE out (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
- CV ENV out (assignable CV, e.g. to sequence filters) (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
- PEDAL in (stereo jack 6.35)
- Plug and play mini USB MIDI in & out
- SD card slot to save an unlimited number of projects and upgrade the OS.
- 35 backlit silicon button pads
- Menu clickable encoder to control everything
- 5 assignable clickable encoders
- Assignable touchpad
- White backlit LCD graphical screen
- Mini USB bus powered (power supply included)
- Kensington security lock
- 206x268x44mm aluminium housing
Pyramid is engineered in Paris, manufactured and assembled in France.