Connector: 1/4" Phone Jack (6.35mm)
|Maker||Bleep Labs Company|
|Signal Path||Hybrid Analog / Digital Hardware|
|Notes||– Analog VCO controlled by photocell. |
– Digital mode with sample and hold, Arpeggios, noise, and bit crush effects.
– Open source, Arduino code so you can program your own sounds!
– Analog mode with all the sounds of the original Thingamagoop.
– Controllable “LEDacle” – Ramp and random waveforms with rate control.
– New modulators – Square wave amplitude modulator and triangle wave pulse width modulator.
– Tough, stomp box type body with silk screened graphics in 3 different styles.
– Easy to access battery – No more screws.
– Much fuller and louder speaker.
– CV out. Control your vintage synth or modular with light!